Editorial Boards of scientific journals "Service and Tourism: Current Challenges", "Services in Russia and Abroad", and "Service Plus" accepts for publication scientific and practical articles on topical issues in the field of service and tourism throughout the year. Manuscripts accepted for publication, cannot be previously published and not intended to other publications. All submitted to the editors manuscripts of articles are peer-reviewed and checked in the "Anti-plagiarism". The Editorial Board does not always agree with the authors’ opinions and regulations, expressed in publications However, we afford an opportunity to discuss in the pages of the journal. Links to the articles published in journal when citing are mandatory.
1. Manuscripts accepted for publication, cannot be previously published and not intended to other publications.
2. The general formatted text of the manuscript:
- the universal decimal literature classification (UDC) index (to be marked in the upper left corner);
- the article title;
- the full name of the author(s) with their scientific degree, rank and position;
- e-mail of the author(s);
- the full name of the organization and the city of its seat;
- an abstract (should consists of 150-250 words characters placed under the organization name and written in italics);
- 4 – 6 keywords are given as a separate line;
- the article text (15 – 20 A4 pages, margin sizes: left – 30 mm, top and bottom – 25 mm, right – 15 mm);
- references (are given at the end of the text, the reference sequence number is specified in the text in square brackets, in accordance with the list of references).
3. Making a bibliography and references:
- The intratextual, footnote and endnote bibliographic references should be made in accordance with APA citation style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association);
- References to the source in the article text are made as follows: the source number in the list of references is indicated in square brackets, the page is indicated with a lowercase letter separated by the comma, for example: [10, p. 106].
4. Specifications for the execution of the manuscript:
- The text is typed using Times New Roman font (size 12 pt, line spacing – 1.5);
- Article may contain small table, font size text in them may be 12 pt; sequentially numbering the tables. It is not recommended to repeat and recite verbatim the text of article numbers and data listed in the tables;
- Illustrations are made in graphic editors in the form of black and white graphic files with a resolution of 300x300 dpi in actual print size. All illustrations are accompanied with captions (not repeating the phrases that refer to the images in the text) including the number, the illustration title and, if necessary, the legend;
- Formula expressions are executed only in the MathType or Equation Editor formula editors;
- Terms and definitions, as well as physical units that are used in the article must correspond to the current national or international standards.
5. Article submitted electronically (e-mail).
6. Editorial board is not make known to the authors of the changes and reductions in the manuscript with an editorial in nature and do not affect the fundamental questions.
7. The final decision on the approval or rejection of the submitted manuscript to the editors accepted by the editorial board and is final. The author is notified about it by e-mail.
8. Authors retain copyright to their publications without restrictions.
USEFUL ADVICE TO AUTHORS
- IMRAD - scientific article model
- 11 steps to structuring a science paper editors will take seriously (Dr. Angel Borja, Elsevier)
- EASE Guidelines for Authors and Translators of Scientific Articles to be Published in English