The Website Administrator shall state the information about himself, contact details for feedback on the Website.
This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. Performance of implicative actions by physical persons or legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the User) aimed for the use of the Website shall be considered as unconditional acceptance of this Agreement. Hereby the User confirms that the acceptance of the Agreement is equal to signing and concluding the Agreement under the terms specified herein.
- Use of any materials and services of the Website shall be regulated by the norms of the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. Materials and services of the Website are aimed solely at the use for legitimate purposes.
- User shall be entitled at his own discretion to familiarize with the materials and services of the Website, order, and purchase goods and/or services offered on the Website.
- The User shall agree to use the Website without violating property and/or non-property rights of third persons, as well as bans and limitations set by the applicable legislation, including, but not limited: author and related rights, rights to trademarks, service marks and appellations of origin of goods, rights to industrial designs, the right to use images of people, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Website and the services of the Website, in particular using programs to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Website.
- Use of the Website materials without consent of the rights holder is not allowed. It is necessary to receive a consent of the Website Administrator or rights holder for legitimate use of the Website materials.
- If there is a technical possibility the User shall be entitled to leave comments and other notes on the Website. The User shall guarantee that the comments or other notes do not violate the applicable legislation, do not contain illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, hostile materials and do not contain harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination that call for actions that can be qualified as criminal offenses, as well as be considered unacceptable for other reasons, materials promoting the cult of violence and cruelty, materials containing obscene language. The Website Administration shall not perform a preliminary moderation of the Users materials and notes on the Website. The User shall be personally responsible and in full for any comments and notes left on the Website.
- The Website Administrator shall not be liable for User's visiting and use of external resources, links to which may be located on the Website, the User follows the links on the Website to the external resources at his own discretion at his own risk.
- The User shall agree that the Website Administration shall not be liable to the User for any possible or incurred losses or damages related to any content of the Website, goods, or services available on the Website or received through external websites or resources, or other contacts of the User that he entered using the information posted on the Website or links to external resources.
- By submitting any personal data to the Website Administration in any form (registration on the Website, placing orders, subscription to email marketing etc.), the User shall agree to the processing of his personal data by the Website Administration in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ On Personal Data dated 27.07.2006. Processing of the User's personal data shall be regulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and Confidentiality Policy of the Website.
- The Website Administrator shall be entitled to at any time unilaterally without any notifications to the User, amend the content of the Website, as well as change the terms hereof. Such amendments shall come into effect from the time of location of the new Agreement version on this page. The applicable version of the Agreement is constantly available on this page. In order to avoid any disputes regarding the amendment of the Agreement, the Website Administrator recommends periodically read the Agreement content located on this page. If the User does not agree to the introduced amendments, he shall refuse from using the Website.
- The Website Administrator shall be entitled to unilaterally restrict Users' access to the Website, if he reasonably believes that the User performs an unlawful activity. Besides the administrator shall be entitled to delete the User materials upon the request of the competent public authority or interested persons in case such materials violate the applicable legislation or rights of third parties.
- The Website Administrator and User shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations in accordance with the Agreement and applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. The Website Administrator shall not be liable for technical interruptions in the Website operation, therewith the Website Administrator shall take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.
- All possible disputes arising out of the Agreement or related to it shall be settled in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All data posted on the Website are located on the equipment situated in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The Administrator shall be entitled to terminate the Website operation, as well as partially or fully restrict access to the website until the end of the technical maintenance and(or) modernization of the Website.
- By accepting this Agreement (offer), the User shall guarantee that he is aware, agree, fully and unconditionally accept all terms of the Agreement in general and undertakes to comply with them.
This Confidentiality Policy is an integral part of the Website User Agreement and shall apply to all information, including the User Personal Data received by the Website Administration during its use, performance of the User Agreement and agreements between the Website Administration and User: The Website use means an unconditional agreement of the User with this Confidentiality Policy and terms of his personal data processing specified herein; in case the User does not agree with such terms, he shall restrain from using the Website.
The User shall carefully read the Confidentiality Policy before using this Website.
- PERSONAL DATA
- By submitting any personal data to the Website Administration in any form (registration on the Website, placing orders, subscription to email marketing etc.), the User shall agree to the processing of his personal data by the Website Administration in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ On Personal Data dated 27.07.2006.
- Personal data processing shall be performed for fulfilment of the User Agreement and other agreements between the Website Administration and User.
- Personal data processing shall be performed only in the territory of the Russian Federation complying with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- User shall provide his agreement to process his personal data to the Website Administration for the term of obligations between the User and Website Administration within the User Agreement or other agreements between the User and Website Administration.
- In case of withdrawal of agreement to process the User Personal Data, the User shall notify the Website Administration about it in writing or by email. After receipt of such a notification the Website Administration shall stop processing the User Personal Data and delete it.
- The Website does not have a status of personal data operator. The User Personal Data shall not be transferred to any third parties except for the cases directly stipulated by this Confidentiality Policy.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
- The Website Administration shall be guided by Federal Law No. 152-FX On Personal Data dated 27.07.2006 in its activity.
- The Website Administration shall take all reasonable measures on protection of the User Personal Data and respect the rights of the personal data subjects stipulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Protection of the User Personal Data shall be performed through physical, technical, and administrative measures aimed at prevention of loss risk, incorrect use, unauthorized access, violation of confidentiality and data amendment. Safety protection measures shall include firewall and data encryption, control of physical access to data centers, and control of data access rights.
- CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AMENDMENT
- The Website Administration shall reserve the right to unilaterally introduce any amendments to the Confidentiality Policy without a prior notification of the User. The actual text of the Confidentiality Policy is located on this page.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are the information, which often contain a unique anonymous identification code. They are sent by the webserver to the browser and automatically memorized on the hard disk of the user's computer. If you visit the website again, cookies are reread and recognized by the website sent them. They are mainly necessary to ensure the operation of the websites or improve it, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the website owner. Cookies used on our website are based on the categories developed by the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Strongly required cookies: They are required to allow you look through our website and use its different functions. It is impossible to perform a search, comparison or make purchase or any other services available on the website without them. These cookies do not collect your information, which can be used for marketing purposes, as well as for tracking your actions on the Internet. It is necessary to install such cookies to use the website. If you block them, the website will not function. It is not compulsory to enable such cookies as they are required for provision of the requested services.
- Operation cookies: They collect information about the use of the websites, visited pages and any errors, which may occur during functioning. We also use these cookies to determine the website from which you came to our website. These cookies do not collect information, which could identify your computer. All collected information is anonymous and used to help us improve the operation of the website. Thus, our cookies do not contain personal data. In rare cases some of these cookies are managed by third persons on our behalf. Nonetheless they are not entitled to use them for different purposes listed above. If you use our website, you accept the use of these cookies. If they are blocked, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly.
- Functional cookies: They are required to facilitate your operation of the website; they memorize the settings you selected and provide you with personalized functions. You accept the use of these cookies if you select personalized settings and parameters. In some cases, we may allow advertisers or third parties to add cookies to our website in order to offer you personalized content or services. In any case, if you use our website, you accept the use of these cookies. If they are blocked, we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly.
- Target cookies: They are used to collect useful information to show you certain advertisements which you might be interested in. These cookies allow sharing our website, and also put a Like mark on the social networks, for example, Facebook. Longevity of our cookies may vary. In particular, there are session cookies: i.e., cookies, which are valid only for search or web-surfing session and disappear when the browser is closed; and permanent cookies of various longevity. Maximum longevity of some cookies in the second category makes 5 years. Due to the peculiarities of our website structure, if you block cookies, you will not be able to use or order our services. Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that there are various ways to manage cookies. By changing the browser settings, you can block cookies or receive notification before accepting them. You can remove all cookies installed in the cookies folder of your browser. Each browser has its own procedure for settings management.
Below you can find the links to the specific instructions for each browser:
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER
- GOOGLE CHROME
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- APPLE SAFARI